Saturday, October 4, 2008

Some stuff from the Drawing Jam

Sorry that I haven't posted anything in a while. At work, we had a weekly drawing jam. A group of co-workers were given a different project every week and each person would use any type media to interpret the project theme. At the end of the week we would show and pass our finish art around to our friends and co-workers. It was fun while it lasted, a lot great art came out from this little group of talented people. Here are some stuff that I've done and I'll be displaying some more when I can.


What's your worst phobia?


R.O.T.L.A.

6 comments:

Charles said...

That's some awesome stuff, 'Cisco. Glad to see you're updating the blog!!! You really inspire...!!

-C!

Anonymous said...

Dude, these are awesome!!! Love the Indy piece, it's really realistic. And that spider, with your reflection in its eyes, is really eerie and cool.
Love how you blended it into the black, gives the piece a more ominous feel.

Cisco's Sketch Page said...

Charles-Yeah, there will more to come...lol. You are also a great inspiration....I love your style.

Jesse-Both pieces were done in Photoshop. I'm glad you felt eerie about the spider piece....that was what I was looking for.....I hate spiders...lol.

Thanks guys

The Keeper's Notes said...

Dude!!! Holy smokes..these pieces are fantastic! Really love that spider piece...great stuff, man. Happy to see the blog updated as well. That's very cool that you have these drawing jams at work..helps when you've got fellow artists around you to feed off of. What other guys are involved in this?

Cisco's Sketch Page said...

Thanks again, Justin. Funny...I wasn't to thrill drawing the spider piece, it was creeping me out..lol. A few of artist on the D.J. that you know are Louis Narcisse and Mike Zawatsky. We were supposed to do a blog to display our work....gotta talk to Mike & Lou about that. Thanks again.

APO (Bem-Trapilho) said...

amazing! congratulations on your talent! :)