Saturday, November 1, 2008

More stuff from the Drawing Jam

The first two drawings were from the first start of the Drawing Jam back a couple of years ago. The project theme for the Mighty Mouse was to draw your favorite cartoon or comic book character into a more futuristic look. The second piece was to draw an Old Dark Knight. And on the Justice League of America piece, I drew every artist that was involved and contributed in the Drawing Jam as a superhero. The project theme for the JLA was to draw a portrait of a co-worker...well, I drew more than one...lol.


Mighty Mouse


Batman


JLA

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I remember these pieces dude...man, brings back cool memories. I always loved that Batman piece.

Cisco's Sketch Page said...

Hey Jesse, yeah we did a lot of work when the D.J. first started...it was fun while it lasted. Thanks...the Old Batman was one of my favorite projects.

The Keeper's Notes said...

That old Batman is awesome! I love his wheelchair - great design. The JLA piece is pretty sweet, too. The wings on Hawkgirl are beautiful.

Cisco's Sketch Page said...

Hey Justin, thanks man. I loved doing these. They were my favorites themes in the drawing jam. We haven't done anything for a while because we have been busy with work...I'll talk to Mikey Z to see if can do something.

Dominic Philibert said...

nice drawings!!!!

Cisco's Sketch Page said...

Thank you very much, Dominic!